Friday, December 12, 2008

Which sister? (1)

Let's test your ability to see the resemblance.

The person on the right is one of Simeon and Annie's descendants. Which of the Dunn sisters is her ancestor? I knew as soon as I saw her picture.


She is one of the followers of the blog and her blog is linked to this one.


In a week, I'll add another photo of a descendant of the same sister. You can vote in the poll, Which Sister (1) to the right until 12/20.


PS Here is another photographic clue as to who.


2 comments:

Kent said...

When I was a soldier going to Signal school in Georgia, Jane took me and three of my army buddies in for a weekend. She took us to the beach and treated us very kindly. I was very grateful.

Gloria said...

I know which sister this one comes from as well.... I didn't recognize Jane. It has been many years.