Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PHOTOS

These are just some random pictures from my photo album.

I hope Larry will allow me (Kent) to enter the names of the people I know here.

The picture to the left is Gatha with some unidentified children. The picture to the right is Betty Jean DeGolyer

The far left is Curtis Cornum. Center is Susan Mortensen. Right are Kerry and Janet DeGolyer.


The bottom picture is a group of missionaries. The only one I recognize for sure is Gary Mortensen. This was a long, long time ago, and a lot of changes have taken place since then.









The person on the left is one of the Bilstein boys. I don't know for sure which one. The Center is Jack Dunn and the picture on the right is Phillip Dunn.

The first picture in the second row is of Rex and Nancy Dunn's Family. The back row are Paula, Phillip, and Steven. In front are George, Nancy, and Rex. I believe the color photo to the right is George Dunn.

The bottom row are also Rex and Nancy's children. Steven to the left and Paula to the right.









Elma leads this page off to the left. To her right are Lane and Joann Vance's family. I will probably need to correct this, but I believe they are Gary, Shannon, Lane, Joann, Wesley, Seth, and Blake.


Jane is the bride. The girl in the center top is Nancy. I believe the center picture below is also Nancy. Please correct me if I am wrong. To the right, you see Elma again.

I believe the couple to the left at the bottom are Shannon and Gary Vance. The Last picture on the page is Richard Pagett.






Nites are next. Someone will have to help me identify the cute little pink lady. To the right are Carol and Ronnie Nite's family. In the back row are Ronnie, Carol, Elizabeth, and Ronda. The Center row are Julie, and Blaine. The bottom row are Shanna, and Kallie.

Ronnie and Carol with flowers on. I wonder if this was their wedding day.

The pretty girl on the bottom row is one on Max's daughters. I can't remember if it's Diane or Debraw. Can someone help me identify her? The last two pictures on the page are of Danny Malloy







I don't need put anything on this picture since Mom has already done that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are great. I have all of them in my pictures, but seeing them on the blog is great. Thank you.

Laraine said...

I don't recognize many of them. Can you name them for us?

Kent said...

Laraine, I have added the names of the people I know. I'll have to rely on others to help us identify the rest.

Unknown said...

The baby in the cute pink crocheted dress is one on Ronnie and Carol's girls. I think the one of Max's girls is Debbie.