Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Blogs added to the list

Recently, Larry and I have added some new blogs to the list. I can look at the blogs and see hints of their family resemblance, but I am not sure just exactly how they fit.
Today, I added two links.

These were added at the request of their mother. Laraine Wheeler. Laraine is the daughter of Keith and Erma Bingham. Keith is the son of Cora and Ted Bingham. Cora is the Daughter of Simeon and Anna Dunn.

I added these links because I saw the links on Larry's blog and I believe I know who they are, but I need to confirm that.

As I look at the pictures, and as I read the entries, I believe I see traces of the Pagett Family. Help me understand who these links belong to and how they fit in with the family. We might try the format of Laraine's relationship shown above to indicate how the owners of the blogs belong in the family.

I would to add as many blog links as we can identify. If you have a blog you want added, you can send an email to Kent Vance

4 comments:

Scott-n-Allison said...

Just Another Day in Paradise belongs to Scott and Allison Harbour Oberg.

Another Day in the Life of the Dias belongs to David and Carrie Harbour Dias.

The Stephens Family belongs to Chris and Lindsey Harbour Stephens.

Allison, Lindsey and Carrie are Jane Pagett Harbour's daughters. Elma Dunn Pagett was our grandmother.

Kent said...

Many, many years ago, when you were at your grandmother's house for Christmas, I was there too. They were having a hard time getting you to go to bed so that Santa could come.

I never saw little girls move so fast as you did when flashing red lights outside convinced you that Rudolph was nearby.

Thank you for confirming your identity.

I know that I saw some blogs for Nancy and Robin's family. Do you know what they were? I would like to add them as long as they are public.

Unknown said...

It exciting to have blogs from cousins that we don't know very well or maybe not at all. It is good to have you in our lives. Gatha

Larry said...

Maybe there is a beneficial effect that comes from persistence. Hang in there.